Passport® EVENT, 120V US, Black
Quick OverviewOutput Power: 375 Watts, Class-D Power Amp Channels: Seven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, Two Stereo with 1/4", 1/8", and Bluetooth inputs) Inputs: Nine - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One...
- Output Power: 375 Watts, Class-D Power Amp
- Channels: Seven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, Two Stereo with 1/4", 1/8", and Bluetooth inputs)
- Inputs: Nine - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", One Stereo 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb level and 20dB Pad Per Channel, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair Switch, Master Volume
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two - 8" Fender® Special Design, Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg)
- Unique Features: 375 watts of output power—ample for medium-size audiences, International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), Included microphone kit contains mic, cable, clip in zipper pouch, Integrated seven-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more, Bluetooth-equipped—stream wireless audio from mobile devices, XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Hi-Z 1/4" input for guitars, Stereo 1/8” input—play recorded material from mobile devices, Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use, 35mm (1-3/8") stand adapters are built-in to each speaker cabinet, mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid
- All-in-one PA system with seven-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 375 watts
- Eight inputs (four XLR mic/line, 1/4" instrument/line, 1/4" stereo, 1/8" stereo, stereo Bluetooth®)
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use-Adds power and clarity
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Separate volume, treble, bass and reverb controls on each channel
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.