Mino'Aka Koa CE Concert, Laminated Koa, Natural
Quick OverviewBody Shape: Concert Ukulele with Cutaway Body Material: Lamintaed Koa Neck Material: Mahogany Finish: Gloss Hardware: Chrome Special Electronics: Fishman® KULA Preamp with USB Output and Built-in Tuner Other Features:...
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele with Cutaway
- Body Material: Lamintaed Koa
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Fishman® KULA Preamp with USB Output and Built-in Tuner
- Other Features: Bone Nut and Non-Compensated Saddle, Increased Fingerboard Thickness, Thinner Headstock Design, Arched Backs, Updated Bracing Patterns
- Concert-size electric ukulele with cutaway
- Fishman® Kula preamp with built-in tuner and volume and tone controls
- Micro-USB output
- Koa top with tone-bar bracing, koa back and sides
- Mahogany neck with 16-fret rosewood fingerboard, bone nut and Telecaster® headstock shape
- Rosewood bridge with bone saddle
- Acrylic abalone rosette and body binding
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.