Concert Tone 54 Banjo, Rosewood Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
Quick OverviewBody Shape: Banjo Body Material: Rim: Mahogany, Back: Laminated Walnut, Tone Ring: Rolled Steel Nickel-Plated Neck Material: Mahogany Finish: Gloss Hardware: Chrome Other Features: Black Acrylic Headstock Overlay with "Vintage...
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Body Material: Rim: Mahogany, Back: Laminated Walnut, Tone Ring: Rolled Steel Nickel-Plated
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome
- Other Features: Black Acrylic Headstock Overlay with "Vintage Nouveau" White Pearloid and Blue-Green Abaloid Filigree Inlay, White Pearloid Fender Headstock Logo and Fingerboard Position Inlays with "Concert Tone" Block Inlay at the 18th Fret, White Pearloid Tuning Machine Buttons
- Five-string banjo
- Rolled steel tone ring
- Mahogany resonator with gloss finish, aged white binding and black trim
- Multi-ply mahogany rim
- 11" Remo Renaissance head
- Mahogany neck with gloss finish
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- "Vintage nouveau” acrylic white pearl inlay work and 18th-fret “Concert Tone” block inlay
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.