Bronco™ 40, 120V
Quick OverviewOutput Power / Output: 40 Watts Controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master, Preset Select, FX Select, Compression Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button Amp Type: Digital Speaker: One...
- Output Power / Output: 40 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master, Preset Select, FX Select, Compression Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Amp Type: Digital
- Speaker: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Unique Features: 8 amp models, 13 onboard FX, 24 onboard stored presets (unlimited with Fender® FUSE™ and computer), USB connectivity for connecting to Fender® FUSE™ (also for digital recording), XLR output for quality studio recording, two "quick access" presets can be stored to an optional 1 button footswitch sold separately (099-4049-000), Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender® Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Bronco USB recording output
- 40 watts
- 10” Fender Special Design Speaker
- 8 amp models, 13 onboard effects, 24 onboard presets
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Fender® FUSE™ application for editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content (available as free download)
- Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software (Free download)
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.